Einat Rosu | Partner
Einat Rosu is a leading member of the firm’s M&A practice, where she focuses on corporate and commercial law, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital financings, and general corporate representation primarily within the technology sector.
She also regularly advises venture capital firms and other institutions investing in technology companies.
Einat’s clients include companies across a diverse range of industries, including healthcare and medical devices, pharma, automotive, energy, consumer products and services, data storage and cloud computing, cybersecurity, fintech, cleantech, agtech, and other emerging technologies.
LL.B., Tel-Aviv University (1999)
B.A. in Economics, Tel-Aviv University (1999)
LL.M. (magna cum laude), University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia (2004)
• Representation of Orian SH.M. Ltd. (TASE – ORIAN) in its acquisition of Aviv Yael Daroma Ltd. ('Aviv Shigur').
• Representation of the FIMI funds in their acquisition of Ham-Let (Israel-Canada) Ltd. (TASE – HAMLET).
• Representation of the FIMI funds in their acquisition of Overseas Commerce Ltd.
• Representation of Starnet Networks Ltd. in its acquisition by IAC/InterActiveCorp (Nasdaq – IACI).
• Representation of SanDisk Corporation (Nasdaq – SNDK) in its $1.6 billion acquisition of M-Systems Ltd. (Nasdaq – FLSH).
• Representation of Gteko Ltd. in its $100 million acquisition by Microsoft Corporation (Nasdaq – MSFT).
• Representation of BRM Group Ltd. in its acquisition of control of D.S Apex Holdings Ltd.
• Representation of CA. Inc. (Nasdaq – CA) in its acquisition of Eurekify Ltd.
• Representation of Digital Sky Technologies Limited in its acquisition of ICQ LLC.
• Representation of Whale Communications Ltd. in its acquisition by Microsoft Corporation (Nasdaq – MSFT).
• Representation of Outsmart Ltd. in the sale of substantially all of its assets to VocalTec Communications Ltd. (Nasdaq – VOCL).
• Representation of A.G.M. Tefen Ltd. in its acquisition by Isal Amlat Industries (1994) Ltd.
• Representation of the shareholders of e-Glue Software Technologies, Inc. in connection with its acquisition by Nice Systems Ltd. (Nasdaq – NICE).
• Representation of the FIMI funds in their acquisition of Bagir Ltd. and Polgat Textile Ltd.
• Representation of the FIMI funds in their acquisition of H.R. Givon Ltd.
• Representation of the FITE funds and Tedea Ltd. in their acquisition of Global Wire Group Ltd. (under receivership).