Tal S. Eliasaf | Partner
Tal Eliasaf is the Managing Partner of the firm. Mr. Eliasaf's practice focuses on mergers & acquisitions, private equity transactions, venture capital investments, corporate law, commercial transactions and securities law, with a special emphasis on high-tech companies.
Mr. Eliasaf has extensive experience in M&A transactions, venture capital investments and sophisticated international transactions and commercial agreements and his clients include a wide variety of public and private companies. Mr. Eliasaf served for a couple of years as a member of the hi-tech committee of the Israeli Bar Association.
Mr. Eliasaf received his LL.B. and B.A. degree in Business Administration (both cum laude) from the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya in 2000. He received his LL.M. in Commercial Law (summa cum laude), from the international executive LL.M. program of the Tel Aviv University, in collaboration with the University of California, Berkeley.
Mr. Eliasaf has been with Naschitz Brandes Amir since his internship in 2000. From 2006 to 2007, Mr. Eliasaf worked as an associate in the M&A group of Davis Polk & Wardwell in New York.
LL.B. (cum laude), Interdisciplinary Center of Herzliya (2000)
B.A in Business Administration (cum laude), Interdisciplinary Center of Herzliya (2000)
LL.M. (summa cum laude), Tel Aviv University, in collaboration with the University of California, Berkeley (2007)
• Representation of NASDAQ-listed EZchip Semiconductor in its merger with NASDAQ-listed Mellanox Technologies ($811 million).
• Representation of selling shareholders, headed by FIMI Opportunity Funds, in the sale of a 22% stake in NYSE-listed Ormat Technologies to Japan-based Orix Corporation for approximately US $630 million.
• Representation of Shenzhen – listed Midea Group in its acquisition of Servotronix Motion Control.
• Representation of FIMI in its acquisition of a controlling stake in NYSE-listed Ormat Technologies ($150 million).
• Representation of NASDAQ-listed EZchip in its acquisition of US-based Tilera Corporation ($130 million).
• Representation of Amitim Pension Fund in its financing for the acquisition of Bezeq (NIS 450 million).
• Representation of Tami 4 in the sale to H2Q -Strauss Group (NIS 320 million).
• Representation of QuickCheck in its transaction with NASDAQ-listed Priceline Group.
• Representation of US Quarts Products in the sale to NASDAQ-listed CesarStone Sdot Yam.
• Representation of Diskin Advanced Technologies in its transaction with Volkswagen AG.
• Representation of Keren Haal in its sale to Psagot Investment House.
• Representation of Ness Technologies Ltd. in the sale to SAP AG.
• Representation of Checkpoint in its acquisition of a division of Nokia - Siemens.
• Representation of Guliver in its transaction with Issta.
• Representation of E&Y in its acquisition of Hacktics.
• Representation of Ben Security in its acquisitions of Lavi Security and SAS Security.
• Representation of Warranteer Digital in an asset sale to iron Source.