Our attorneys have broad knowledge and experience in the laws and regulations governing the different segments of the energy and infrastructure landscape in Israel, including the electricity, gas, roads, and water desalination segments. These knowledge and experience enable us to advise clients from the early stages of project development through the financial closing and commissioning of the project. We represent developers and financial institutions in a wide array of financing transactions, including project finance, mezzanine and equity transactions.
Recent Representative Energy and Infrastructure Engagements:
- Representing an acquirer of shares of a company engaged the development of a 15MW wind project and other wind energy projects development in Israel.
- Representing a leading electric car manufacturer with respect to a distribution agreement in Israel
- Representing a leading investment fund in a mezzanine financing of a 40MW solar project.
- Representing a large German infrastructure conglomerate in the due diligence of a 200MW thermo solar project.
- Representing one of the leading local infrastructure companies in the creation of an infrastructure fund.