With decades of experience advising the country’s leading corporations, private equity funds and investors on billions of dollars in M&A transactions, Naschitz Brandes Amir has been a driving force in the Israeli M&A market. These multinational companies include SanDisk, Broadcom, EMC, UnitedHealth, Check Point, EZchip, Wix, LSI Logic, Network Appliance, Computer Associates, Harmonic, Omniture and Informatica as well as Israeli companies that were acquired by Intel, Facebook, Microsoft and Google. We have also represented the FIMI funds, the largest private equity firm in Israel, in all its over 80 acquisitions and most of its dispositions.
The M&A team at Naschitz Brandes Amir has gained vast experience in structuring, negotiating and handling the largest and most complex mergers and acquisitions. A critical element to the success of M&A deals is expert, coordinated, real-time responsiveness of the legal team orchestrated by experienced M&A attorneys with state-of-the-art knowledge of strategies, tactics, developments and industry players. Very few law firms are geared toward this type of service – requiring critical input and support from multiple areas of practice– in the same manner as Naschitz Brandes Amir. Our attorneys consistently bring creative problem solving, sophisticated judgment and excellent client service to highly complex transactions.
- Represented EZchip Semiconductor in its $811 million public merger with Mellanox Technologies.
- Represented SanDisk Corporation in its $1.4 billion acquisition of M-Systems Ltd. – one of Israel's largest M&A deals ever.
- Represented Visiontech Ltd. in its $800 million acquisition by Broadcom Corporation.
- Regularly represent FIMI, Israel's largest and most active private equity fund, in all its transactions, including recent transactions relating to Polyram Plastic Industries (NIS 300 million), Oxygen & Argon Works (NIS 186 million) and Hadera Paper (NIS 355 million).
- Represented Broadcom Corporation in almost all of its acquisitions in Israel (Siliquent, Percello, Octalica, Sc Square and more)
- Represented Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. in its $610 million acquisition of Protect Data AB.
- Represented the shareholders of PrimeSense in its $350 million acquisition by Apple.
- Represented Provigent Inc. in its $340 million acquisition by Broadcom Corporation.
- Represented Wintegra Inc. in its $300 million acquisition by PMC-Sierra.
- Represented XtremeIO in its $430 million acquisition by EMC.
- Represented Passave in its $300 million acquisition by PMC-Sierra.
- Represented dbMotion in its $235 million acquisition by Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Represented Ophir Optronics in its $230 million acquisition by Newport Corp.
- Represented the BRM Group in its $175 million acquisition of control of Dash Apex Holdings.
- Represented Solbar in its $150 million acquisition by CHS Inc.
- Represented NASDAQ-listed EZchip Semiconductor in its $130 million acquisition of the US-based Tilera Corporation.