last updated: February 5, 2024
We are an Israeli law firm, and as such Israeli law applies to our services and our data processing activities. You do not have a legal obligation to provide us with any Personal Information through this Website. Any Personal Information provided to us is your choice. However, without receipt of Personal Information it may not be possible to contact you or to provide you with certain services.
- “NBA”, the "Firm", “we”, “us”, “our” shall mean Naschitz, Brandes Amir & Co., Advocates, a registered partnership, incorporated and existing under the laws of the state of Israel, having its principal place of business at 5 Tuval Street, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- “Personal Information” shall mean any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual, or as otherwise defined as such in applicable laws.
- “Visitor”, "user", “you”, “yours” shall mean an individual person who browses our Website, contacts us through the Website or provides information through the Website.
- “Website” shall mean the website owned and operated by NBA available at http://www.nblaw.com/.
Personal Information you may provide us through the Website and Purposes
We collect Personal Information you voluntarily provide us on the Website.
- We collect Personal Information about you when you voluntarily contact us through the communication means listed under the “Get In Touch” tab on our Website, including by phone, e-mail, through our LinkedIn or Facebook pages hyperlinked on the Website or otherwise. In such cases the types of Personal Information you would typically provide us are your name, telephone number and business email address, and you may also provide us your workplace/company, job title and further details of your choice.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter you will need to provide us with the following Personal Information: your name, business email address, job title, company and you may also voluntarily provide your country. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- Purposes of use of Personal Information provided by you through the Website: We process and use the types of your Personal Information listed in Section 1 for the following purposes:
- to contact you and respond to your inquiries. Please note that at all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information and please do not provide any more Personal Information than is needed for us to contact you.
- to provide, operate and maintain the Website;
- to monitor and analyze use of the Website and study and analyze the functionality of the Website;
- to comply with court orders and warrants and to take any action in any legal dispute and proceeding;
- if you have subscribed to our newsletter we may use your email address, which you provided us, in order to send you our newsletters. At any time, you may opt out by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal Information you may provide us if you are a candidate for a position in the Firm:
- We collect Personal Information about you when you voluntarily send us your CV and other documents containing Personal Information, . In addition, we may receive Personal Information about you from recruitment agencies or when conducting any assessment tests, as well as from previous employers.
- We process and use this type of your Personal Information in connection with your job application, for evaluating your suitability for relevant positions, contacting and communicating with you and your references (which you provide us), and retaining your information for future employment opportunities, if applicable. We may also use this Personal Information to protect our rights and comply with our obligations.
- We may create anonymized, aggregated and statistical information from Personal Information you provide us through the Website in order to further develop, customize and improve our Website based on Visitor preferences, experiences and difficulties.
Personal Information we collect or generate through the Website
When you visit our Website we use technological tools (detailed in Section 3.3 below) through which we collect automatically, via cookies and similar technologies, Personal Information. A cookie is a small data file, which stores certain information on the browser or hard drive of your computer or your mobile device and which will allow us to distinguish you from other users, enable automatic activation of certain features, improve your user experience and other capabilities and prevent fraudulent or abusive use of the Website.
We use essential and analytics cookies to collect the following information:
- Usage information: about your interaction with the Website, such as what you access, what you click on, the frequency of access, and how much time you spend on the Website.
- Device information: about the device you use to access the Website, such as hardware model, operating system, type of browser and device preferences.
- Location information: your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
We use this information to: (i) track you within the Website; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) conduct analytics to improve the Website; (iv) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; and (v) diagnose and repair Website errors, and, in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Most devices and browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored..
- Particular cookies to note on the Website include:
Chart of Analytical Cookies
- Cookie name: _ga_437232YB1B; Expiry: at the end of 1 year
(2024-02-21T15:30:51.944Z); Purpose: this cookie is installed by Google Analytics.
- Cookie name: _ga; Expiry: at the end of 1 year (2024-02-21T15:30:51.944Z); Purpose: the _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of Website usage for the Website's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
- We may create anonymized, aggregated and statistical information from Personal Information we collect through the Website in order to further develop, customize and improve our Website based on Visitor preferences, experiences and difficulties.
The Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
We will not use Personal Information about you unless there is a legal basis for such use. The legal basis on which NBA may be able to process Personal Information is as follows:
- you consent to our processing of Personal Information about you for one or more of the purposes listed below;
- Processing the Personal Information is required in order to take actions based on your request;
- Processing the Personal Information is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation that applies to NBA;
- Processing the Personal Information is required for fulfilling legitimate interests of NBA or a third party.
It is hereby clarified that the legal basis for processing Personal Information may differ according to the laws applicable to the processing.
Transfer to Third Parties
- Third party service providers and subcontractors which assist us in the on-going operation of the Website, including (without limitation) for storage or hosting of the Personal Information, assisting us in operating and maintaining the Website, marketing providers, PR agents and email distribution systems;
- To take any action in any case of dispute involving you with respect to your usage of our Website, to defend our rights and prevent fraud;
- We share your internet and other electronic network activity information with third party analytics providers that conduct analytics on our Website;
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, assignment, consolidation, transfer, sale, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would share Personal Information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings;
- We may need to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities or law enforcement officials, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may also share anonymized and aggregated information in public reports or for general research and commercial purposes, like marketing, with third parties, including our clients.
Transfer of Personal Information Outside Your Territory
We may store, Process or maintain your Personal Information in various sites worldwide, including through cloud-based service providers with data storage in the US. Where applicable, by using the Website, you hereby provide your consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to countries outside your state or country in which the level of data protection may not be as protective as the level in your country.
Further details on the steps we take to protect your Personal Information, in these cases, is available from us on request by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
Rights regarding Personal Information
You have the right to review your Personal Information that we process and may have rights, under applicable law, to request the update, amendment, and deletion of Personal Information which is incomplete or outdated or exercise other rights under applicable law depending on your jurisdiction, by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will act in accordance with the applicable law, in order to comply with your request.
We may retain certain Personal Information as deemed required by us in accordance with applicable laws, or for legitimate business reasons, for the duration as required under the applicable laws. In addition, we may delete any Personal Information pursuant to our policies, as in effect from time to time.
We use a variety of methods to try to protect the Personal Information from loss or unauthorized use or access when it is in our possession or control, including reasonable technical and organizational measures that restrict access to the Personal Information which comply with common industry standards. However, we do not promise or guarantee that any Personal Information will be absolutely protected from unauthorized disclosure or use.
We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways and for further enhancing the security of our Website and protection of our Visitor privacy.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your passwords, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to Personal Information stored on your devices.
We may retain Personal Information for as long as necessary to support the collection and the use purposes under this Policy and for other legitimate business purposes, unless retention is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, or prevent fraud and abuse. We may store aggregated non-Personal Information without time limit.
Links to Third Party Sites
Copyright © 2024, Naschitz, Brandes Amir & Co., Advocates. All rights reserved