Naschitz Brandes Amir offers a wealth of knowledge and experience in structuring, negotiating, and executing complex technology transfer transactions across various sectors, both domestically and internationally.
Among our clients are companies of all sizes and development stages, entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, software houses, system integration companies, academic institutions, and government and semi-government entities. The firm boasts a distinguished track record of serving the world's leading corporations, financial institutions, and innovative tech companies, on a wide range of transactional matters that encompass virtually all operational and strategic aspects of their businesses. Our lawyers have extensive experience in managing some of the most noteworthy technology transactions in Israel, which has helped us establish a reputation of excellence in the field.
We are deeply involved in structuring and negotiating technology transactions for both technology vendors and providers in their agreements with customers, as well as assisting clients in various market sectors with purchasing technology projects. To ensure close guidance throughout every key aspect of a transaction, our team draws on the cross-firm expertise and resources within our Commercial, Hi-Tech, IT, Computers & Internet, Intellectual Property, and Data Protection & Privacy practices, with additional support from our Employment, Antitrust, and Environmental practices.
How we help our clients:
- Licensing agreements
- Joint ventures, strategic partnerships and alliances, and collaboration agreements
- Research, development, and co-development agreements
- Royalty agreements
- Products, services, and equipment sales and purchases
- OEM, Distribution, and reseller agreements
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- Complex information technology transactions, including hardware, software and communication system purchase agreements, integration projects, turn-key projects, and maintenance agreements
- SaaS agreements
- Outsourcing agreements
- Technology escrow agreements
- Other commercial exploitation of intellectual property agreements involving technology and intellectual property transfer, sale, and assignment
- Technology and IP transfer, sale, and assignment agreements
- Open Source Software advice and related agreements
- Privacy policies and related data protection counseling – see our Data Protection & Privacy practice
- Technology-related litigation, mediation, and arbitration proceedings, both as litigants and as arbitrators or mediators and settlement and license agreements related to technology disputes