Einat Rosu is a partner at Naschitz Brandes Amir, where she is a leading member of the Mergers and Acquisitions Practice and a member of the firm's executive committee. An esteemed lawyer in the corporate and M&A field in Israel, Einat advises clients on a broad range of transactional matters, including public and private domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity transactions, and debt and equity financings. She also provides ongoing legal and strategic counsel on corporate and commercial matters to both public and private companies at all stages of the corporate lifecycle. Einat has represented domestic and international clients in a variety of sectors, including healthcare and life sciences, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, software and technology, cybersecurity, agtech, industrial, and manufacturing industries.
Einat has advised on some of the largest M&A transactions in Israel, such as the acquisition of Frutarom by IFF, the acquisition of M-Systems by SanDisk, and the acquisition of Infinia (FKA Hadera Paper Industries) by Veridis Environment.
- Representation of TASE-listed Infina (FKA Hadera Paper Industries) in its NIS2.35 billion (approximately $700 million) acquisition by TASE-listed Veridis Environment;
- Representation of LSE-and TASE-listed Frutarom in its $7.1 billion acquisition by NYSE-listed IFF;
- Representation of shareholders of Waze In its $1.15 billion acquisition by Google;
- Representation of SanDisk (acquired by Western Digital) in its $1.6 billion acquisition of M-Systems;
- Representation of TASE-listed Ham-Let in its $350 million acquisition by NASDAQ-listed Ultra Clean Holdings;
- Representation of LEG Grundstücksverwaltung GmbH in entering into an agreement with several shareholders of TASE-listed BrackCapital Properties N.V. for the purchase of approximately 24% of Brack’sshare capital for $253 million;
- Representation of RDT Equipment & Systems in its acquisition by TASE-listed Matrix;
- Representation of FIMI and Paine & Partners in its $420 million sale of Rivulis Irrigation to Singapore-based Temasek;
- Representation of Hola Networks in the spin-off and $200 million acquisition by EMK Capital, the UK private equity fund;
- Representation of Bet Shemesh Engines in its $60 million acquisition of Carmel Forge from Pratt & Whitney;
- Representation of FIMI in its NIS 800 million (approximately $249 million) acquisition of 80% of the shares of Amal Holdings;
- Representation of FIMI in its NIS 700 million (approximately $214 million) acquisition of 88% of the share capital of RAFA Laboratories;
- Representation of NASDAQ-listed BlackBerry in its $100 million acquisition of WatchDox;
- Representation of FIMI in its NIS 285 million ($88 million) acquisition of Ashot Ashkelon from Elbit Systems;
- Representation of FIMI in the acquisition of controlling stakes in various companies such as PCB Technologies, Infinia (FKA Hadera Paper Industries), ISI Group, G1 (FKA G4S Israel), Unitronics, Bet Shemesh Engines, and Simplivia Healthcare.
LL.B., Tel-Aviv University (1999)
B.A. Economics, Tel-Aviv University (1999)
LL.M. (magna cum laude), University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia (2004)
27 April 2023Naschitz Brandes Amir Partners Author Israel Chapter for Chambers Global Practice Guide: Corporate M&A 2023
06 February 2023Naschitz Brandes Amir Advises Infinya on NIS 2,37 Billion Acquisition by Veridis Environment and Israel Infrastructure Fund
27 April 2022Naschitz Brandes Amir Lawyers Co-author Israel Chapter for 2022 Corporate M&A by Chambers and Partners
01 December 2021Naschitz Brandes Amir Advises CyCognito on $100 Million Series C