Partner Asher Assis is a highly regarded lawyer in the Israeli hi-tech community and a leading member of Naschitz Brandes Amir's Hi-Tech Practice. He primarily focuses on the representation of emerging growth companies and their investors and regularly assists clients with matters of corporate law, venture law, private placements, and global corporate transactions.
Asher plays a leading role in representing entrepreneurs and venture capital funds in their major investments and innovations, advising on all stages of the corporate life cycle, and providing both legal and strategic counsel.
- Advised Marius Nacht, a prominent Israeli entrepreneur, investor, and co-founder of Check Point, on his private investments in healthcare, cybersecurity, and other tech companies.
- Advised Provigent, an Israeli provider of innovative Systems-on-a-Chip solutions for the broadband wireless transmission industry, on all of its commercial and financing transactions and affairs until its acquisition by Broadcom.
- Advised InnerActive, an Israeli ad tech leading company, on all of its commercial and financing transactions and affairs until its acquisition by Fyber.
- Advised Gigya, an Israeli software company providing customer identity and access management and consent data management solutions, on all of its commercial and financing transactions and affairs until its acquisition by SAP.
- Advised Cybertinel, a cybersecurity company, on all of its commercial and financing transactions and affairs until its acquisition by CyberArk.
- Advised aMOON, Israel’s leading healthtech & life sciences venture fund, on a number of high-profile investments.
- Advised Secret Double Octopus, an Israeli passwordless enterprise authentication developer, on its $15 million Series B financing round which included investments from Sony Financial Ventures, KDDI, and Global Brain as well as prior investors US-based Benhamou Global Ventures (BGV), Liberty Media, Iris Capital, Yaniv Tal and Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP).
- Advised Duda, a leading US-based web design platform for digital agencies and SaaS platforms, on raising a $25 million growth equity D round from US-based Susquehanna Growth Equity (SGE).
- Advised GOARC, a leading Israel-based company that develops and markets a pioneering safety SaaS platform, on a multi-million dollar Series A funding round led by DK Innovations, the US-based investment platform, and iAngels iNgenuity Fund LP, the Israel-based venture capital fund.
- Advised Tastewise, an AI-powered food trends prediction and intelligence startup, on a $5 million Series A round led by PeakBridge Ventures, a Malta-based investment firm specializing in foodtech.
LL.B., Tel-Aviv University (1997)
B.A. in Economics (cum laude), Tel-Aviv University (1997)
06 March 2022Naschitz Brandes Amir Advises Tastewise on $17 Million Series A