The Legal 500 EMEA 2022: Capital Markets
Jonathan (Yoni) Feuchtwanger is a senior member of the Mergers & Acquisitions team, co-head of the firm’s Capital Markets practice, and a member of the firm's Executive Committee. His diverse and broad-based practice encompasses representing domestic and international public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions, licensing, sale/purchase, and other numerous commercial transactions, and corporate matters.
Jonathan counsels clients on regulatory and corporate governance matters, with a particular focus on securities laws and regulations, stock exchange and ISA rules, company, contracts, and corporate laws.
Having lived and studied overseas for many years, much of Jonathan’s work crosses borders, with extensive experience in representing international companies doing business and setting up in Israel and domestic companies and startups in their global business activities, including complex cross-border transactions.
Jonathan’s client roster includes major players from various industries, such as biopharmaceutical, retail chains (food, textile, and fashion), software and internet, big data, optics, telecommunications, paper, and building materials (cement, paint, sealant, and powders).
- Represented international giants including Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Blackberry, Tyco, Johnson Controls, Talis, Landmark Education, LCWaikiki, and others, in various businesses located in Israel.
- Represented Howden Insurance Brokers, one of Israel's largest international insurance brokers, in several significant acquisitions of insurance businesses and brokers.
- Represented Lumus Ltd, a developer of optical systems for smart glasses in its multiple multi-million financing rounds and large international technology transactions.
- Represented Carmit Mr. Fix a leading provider of building products in the cross border acquistion of plasterboard production lines and services from worlswide international providers in multi million dollars transactions.
- Represented Accel Solutions Group (a TASE-listed company) and affiliated entities in a "going public" reverse takeover transaction and in all of its subsequent financing acquisitions.
- Represented one of Israel's leading fashion groups comprising of Hoodies, Urbanica, TopTen, Carolina Lemke, Accessorize Israel, and its shareholders, in a series of transactions valuing approximately NIS 500 million, under which the said companies were fully acquired by TASE publically listed Castro Model Ltd.
- Represented the shareholders of SAL Group, one of Israel's leading marketers of construction and infrastructure equipment in the 70% equity sale to funds Sky and Kedma under a company valuation of NIS 280 million.
- Represented Inrom Construction Industries Ltd., one of Israel's leading construction, building, paint and sealant product producers, in its successful NIS 350 million IPO on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
LL.B., University of East London (1993)